We’re excited to announce our upcoming Mind Tools Engagement Hub – a one-stop shop for all your marketing needs.
As an L&D practitioner, you know how challenging it is to engage learners. Sure, it’s great to provide an L&D platform, but what’s the point if no-one goes there?
That’s why we’ve stocked our new Mind Tools Engagement Hub with fresh, useful and branded content to support you on your L&D journey.
What’s the Hub?
The Hub is a website available to all our clients 24/7, so you can access it wherever and whenever it suits you.
It’s packed full of resources you can use to promote Mind Tools content, boost learner engagement, and maximize your return on investment.
How does the Hub work?
Simply search the Hub’s categories to find relevant content, click on the section you want to explore, and select the resource you want to download.
The Hub will note what you’ve accessed and keep track of your progress. So, you can spot new content as soon as it drops!
Hub resources to help
Here are the types of content you can use to boost learner engagement:
- Website banners – promote Mind Tools resources on your LMS, intranet and emails. There’s a promotional banner for every stage of your journey with us, including pre-launch, launch and ongoing engagement.
- Monthly marketing campaigns – align Mind Tools content with topical events such as awareness days, social media trends and industry exhibitions. You can explore and use our list of upcoming and past events to hook the interest of your learners.
- Logos – find all our Mind Tools logos in one place to use across your intranet, LMS and more.
- Guides for L&D people – get the most from your Mind Tools partnership with guides on driving engagement, customizing your toolkit, and how to use all its features. We can also help you report on learner usage and share results with your organization.
- Guides for learners and managers – get tips to maximize engagement and champion learning in your organization.
- Videos – grab the attention of your learners with our range of promotional videos and animations.
Keep an eye on your inbox
The Mind Tools Engagement Hub will launch on September 14, 2020. We’ll email you with your log-in details, so keep your eyes peeled!
You may also be interested in…
Since our launch in February 2020, we’ve been busy developing a new Responsible Business Pillar.
September 2020Read More