Podcast 180 — L&D in the Not-for-Profit sector
This week on The Good Practice Podcast, Nicola Boyle and James McLuckie are joined by Cat Kernohan, Head of L&D at Oxfam, and Kate Kellaway-Moore, Head of Talent and Resourcing at Oxfam to discuss.
In this episode you'll find out:
- How Oxfam deliver their L&D initiatives on restricted budgets
- How not-for-profit organisations can attract and retain talent in the workplace
- How Oxfam increase women's opportunities for promotion and senior leadership
Subscribe to the PodcastThere are so many ways to subscribe to The Podcast. Click your preference below and subscribe.
Connect with our speakers
If you'd like to share your thoughts on this episode, connect with our speakers on Twitter
- Nicola Boyle @Nicola_BoyleEW
- James McLuckie @JamesMcLuckie
- Cat Kernohan - www.linkedin.com/in/catherinekernohan
- Kate Kellaway-Moore - www.linkedin.com/in/kate-kellaway-moore
You can follow Emerald Works on Twitter @Emerald_Works and LinkedIn.