In the episode we discuss:
- Our strategies for productive home working
- Making the most of technology
- Overcoming organisational hurdles to built trust and rapport quickly online
Craig's guidance on getting the best from remote meetings is online at: https://goodpractice-podcast.s3.amazonaws.com/craig-dutton-remote-meetings.pdf
Owen's coronavirus simulations are from the Washington Post, online at: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/?itid=sf_
Ross G's fascinating insight into the world's weird flight paths is online at: https://multimedia.scmp.com/news/world/article/2165980/flight-paths/index.html
And Ross D's tedious insight into air quality on planes is at:
Subscribe to the Podcast
There are so many ways to subscribe to The Podcast. Click your preference below and subscribe.
Connect with our speakers
If you'd like to share your thoughts on this episode, connect with our speakers on Twitter:
- Ross Dickie @RossDickieEW
- Owen Ferguson @owenferguson
- Ross Garner @RossGarnerEW
- Craig can be found on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-d-44843b27/
You can follow Emerald Works on Twitter @Emerald_Works and LinkedIn.
You may also be interested in…
Learning and development conferences tend to follow a predictable format: an exhibition hall full of vendors, hour-long sessions from experts, and fringe events where people can socialise. The introduction of social distancing has disrupted that format, but might it also create an opportunity to try something different?
June 2020Read More