- The report referenced above can be found at: https://wiserd.ac.uk/publications/homeworking-uk-and-during-2020-lockdown
- To learn more about Kerstin's work, head to: https://brainybirdz.net/
- The Nature article Owen referenced can be found at: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02558-0
- Kerstin is currently reading The Lonely Century by Noreena Hertz.
- For an overview of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine's research into dogs' ability to detect Covid-19, head to: https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/research/centres-projects-groups/using-dogs-to-detect-covid-19
But what would a permanent shift to distributed work look like? And what would it mean for organizational performance?
This week on the Good Practice Podcast, Ross Dickie and Owen are joined by Dr Kerstin Sailer, Reader in Social and Spatial Networks at University College London.
- The relationship between workplace design and communication
- The implications of a more permanent move away from the physical office
- Considerations when adapting existing spaces to allow for social distancing.